I was out working on getting some extra traffic for Financially Blissed Mind two nights ago doing surfing on Leads Leap, when I ran into this free to join program. I am always on the look out for free to join programs, as I know a lot of people like myself getting started, usually don’t have much money to get started. In the beginning, any extra money you can make is a good thing.
With any legit program that is free to join, and you don’t have to invest much in, you are not going to get-rich-quick, but hey I like extra money and if it is relatively easy then why not. So, without making you wait any further here is my review so far for Level Rewards.
Is Level Rewards Legit?
After I signed up to the free program, I watched a video from the ad I saw while I was on Leads Leap. I can not find that landing page available to used to promote Level Rewards with so I’m assuming the guy made it for himself, and isn’t sharing. That’s okay though, it got me in the door.
It was really late at night, and I wasn’t thinking straight so I signed up to one of the offers on there, but the offer said will take a day or two to go through. So I left it for the night. The next day, I signed up for another offer on there and was waiting all day, so I looked it up on Google, to see if anyone else posted if it was a legit program or not.
To my surprise, so far it looks like the real deal. I didn’t see any saying it was a scam. So, I thought okay we will give it a shot. This morning I woke up, and low and behold I have leveled up to level one.
So, to answer the question is it a scam? No, it is not a scam (at least not that I can see at this point). Is it Legit? Yes, it is.
How Does Level Rewards Work?
I realize, I just told you that Level Rewards is not a scam, and you are probably wondering well what the heck is it, then?
Level Rewards is a free to join program you have two simple jobs. One sign up for free offers, free trials, or paid offers of companies that are trying to get people to try their products. Two, get people to sign up. One of the companies on there is Walmart’s bookstore, their version of Unlimited Kindle. So, these are legitimate businesses. Each offer has a credit assigned to it, once you get a credit you level up.
How do the Levels in Level Rewards work?
Level Rewards has easy to complete levels, each worth $5 per referral and many deals are worth multiple level completions. The incentive for leveling up is that you can not get paid for levels your referrals complete beyond your level until you level up. Every 1.00 credit elevates you to the next level, and partial credits are added up. So if you complete a deal worth 1.25 credits, you will be at level 1. If you complete another deal for 0.75 credits, you will have 2.00 credits total and be at level 2.
If you want to avoid having to do the math, you can click the Add Up Deals checkbox on the deals page and click on the deals you want to potentially complete and the system will show you how many credits and levels those deals will add up to when completed.
As an example, if you sign up, complete deals and get to level 5, it will enable you to earn up to $25 per referral. So if you sign someone up and they get to level 1, you’ll earn $5. If you sign up a different member and they get to level 3, you will make $15. If that person comes back and completes two more levels, you will earn additional $10. If they then go to level 10 and you are still at level 5, you can not get paid out for the levels that they completed above your level, until you raise your level.
In reality, a person who gets to level 10 (who can earn up to $50 per referral) will have some members who get to level 5, others who get to level 1, others who get to level 10, etc. Increasing your level raises your income potential, but how much you earn per referral will vary. Typically, the more you help your sign-ups and the better relationship you build with them, the more levels they will complete and the more you will earn.
1) Level Rewards is free to join, relatively simple, doesn’t cost you anything except if you sign up to the offers, and even a lot of them are free.
2) Every review I read all said they got paid fast so there’s no waiting on making money. You get a sign-up, they level up you get paid per your level and how high they level up. Then you can request a PayPal payment whenever you want.
3) I could see making an easy $100.00 a day on this program. I have seen reviews to where they were saying you can’t quit your day job on this program, but it is good extra money. If I can make $100 dollars a day just promoting this site, that’s a lot more than I made as an assistant manager at a Dollar Tree. Would I quit a job to do this program? NO. However, it would still be more than I made working part-time minimum wage, and would gladly make $100.00 a day promoting this program.
4) Promoting this program would seem like an easy task. For one, it is free to join and very simple to join. Free and simple are always good things when someone needs quick cash. I know I’m not the only one out there needing quick cash.
5) If you have your own blog website, it is easy to review or promote. Keywords are awesome right now. I couldn’t believe how many keywords are available to have a high chance of getting ranked on the front page. You can see below, I took a screenshot of my Jaaxy program.
So, even if you don’t get money promoting this program, just think of the traffic you get if you use these keywords to your site. (That’s my lesson to you for today)
If you don’t have your own blog or website, and you want one. Go check out my latest post on Wealthy Affiliate.
6) No one makes money unless they level up. That may sound like a bad thing if you want to make money without leveling up, but it encourages your referrals to level up. It is self motivating, you don’t make money unless you do this simple task, and it is really simple.
1) If you have done Swagbucks or similar programs in the past. It may be hard for you to find an offer you haven’t already done in the past. This is has been one of my problems.
2) It took awhile for me to get my credit, so I had to wait to make this post. But, it did credit. The only thing I signed up for, I may have already signed up in the past for something else. So, I can not be a good judge of that.
3) If you sign up for a trial offer, make sure to cancel the trial before your time is up or you will be charged. Unless, of course you want to keep what you signed up for and that’s cool too. That isn’t just with this program that is for any program that you sign up for trial orders to make cash or rebates.
4) Their affiliate links they provide aren’t the best, but they do the job.
Who can I sign up?
You can sign up any person in an eligible country who is not a member of your household. Only one member can sign up per household, and only one person can complete deals per IP address. Eligible countries are U.S, Canada, Australia and the UK. They do not accept members from other countries because there are not enough decent trial deals available in other countries to make it worthwhile. Members must be at least 18 years of age or older to participate and obtain free items. Persons 16 and 17 years may be able to join if they have parental permission to do so, although they may not be able to complete specific deals. Your country, state, and local laws take precedence over their stated age allowance.
I believe this is a good program to make some extra cash with. It is also a good program to promote on a page to draw more traffic in. As soon as I get my first member to level up, and I get paid I will post an update on this program. You can sign up, by clicking Click Here below.